Noreen Hadiqa 25 Years Old dating girls from Islamabad Profiles


Hi guys Myself is Noreen Hadiqa 25 years old from Islamabad Pakistan.
I want to make some good friends. A friend you can trust and share you hearts feelings. I think a friend can change your life. They can be a boy and can be a girl. The other person should be a good looking an elegant. If you want to see my photos you can see my personal profile on this site. If you want to contact I also upload my personal mobile number. You people also send me yours mobile number. I think we can spend a good time with each others. I am the only daughter of my parents. They really love me and see me happy always. Therefore, I also want to a person who also respects my parents. A person which I can trust, share my personal experiences, and many others things. This the other person should be young, dedicated and must be a educated personality. I think this website s very useful for youngsters because the modern boys and girls very like to friendship with each others. They spend lots of time on it like calling on phone and chatting with friends in other social networking site Fun2fug.com ans like,d yahoo etc. Mostly boys in colleges really fun but I don’t like that think because I think it’s a bad habit to meet a unknown person first you give a chance to made a friendship with you. I think it’s the right place right time and right location to meet unknown people.

No comments: