Priya From Pune as well and is 25 Years Old. A short cute gal xxx story



My First With Priya It Was Awesome
I have known priya since donkeys years and also had fanatsies about her, saxual of course but I could never open up because I was going pretty steady with my girlfriend back then. Priya is from Pune as well and is 25 years old. A short cute gal, with plump ass cheeks, a nice round face and perfectly shaped and sized doodies, beautiful flowing hair,fucking saxy legs and yes shes very fair too. I’m not really good at stats but if I have to tell you she is well proportioned and a tiny winy bit on the fleshy side. It was a warm thursday afternoon that I was browsing thru my old text messages and there was one sent by Priya, I instinctively called her up and chatted for about half an hour as I was calling her after a very long time, and obviously being friends the conversation lead to we both being single and then to catch up on the weekend and we ended the conversation. But I should tell you guys that before this I had NEVER made a sexual pass at her, all my feelings I had simply kept to myself. The same evening I tried calling her again at around 10:30 PM but she sent me a text saying that she cant answer the phone as her folks are around and we can chat via sms, so after a few flirtly messages she said she’ll call me in half an hour, when she called I asked if we should go out on the weekend to some nice quiet place, have a few drinks and chill out, to my surprise she said yes that would be nice, and she knows a resort which is not very far away and is pretty nice, I asked her if we can stay there overnight to which she refused, which was understandable as she comes from a very conservative marathi brahmin background, and her parents are a very typical marathi orthodox kinda people, I said im okay with a day trip as well. So it was eventually decided that we will meet on saturday morning 11 and then head to the resort on her bike.
I jerked off immediately after having the conversation as I was so hot for her. The whole of friday I did not j off as I wanted to be to my full potential on the ‘D- DAY’ So on saturday morning she called me before she was about to leave her house and I got dressed immediately, made sure to carry the condoms in my pockets and I caught a rickshaw and reached the meeting point. And there she was waiting for me, as soon as she saw me she had a big, beautiful smile on her face…. I ran to her and hugged her tight, she responded by doing the same, I could feel those lovely doods against my chest, although I couldn’t really make out much of her figure as she was wearing a kinda loose fitting salwar kameez, so I got on the pillion seat as she was riding and we headed off towards the destination, on the way we stopped and picked up a half bottle of Vod ka for her and my customary old monk quarter. WE reached the resort, this one was pretty familiar to me as I had been there a few times before and im sure so had she.
I was a bit apprehensive, I was thinking that by a resort she would mean like a theme park or a nice garden restaurant like the ones which have open air seating where people can just chill out, lounge around and stuff, I did not know how to take it further or what the fvck do I say next! So I somehow gathered some courage and haltingly asked her that should I book a room, she immediately said yes with an absolute straight face, no smile, no shyness nothing ! I got the room keys, paid and stuff and in we went. It was 11:30 in the morning so we sat on the bed chatting away to glory about her past, my breakup, and the usual work shit, and then I made the drinks, after a couple of stiff ones I asked her to come and sit next to me, she said “No, im feeling a bit dizzy and I think I wanna lie down for a while” I said cool, no issues, then I made myself another drink and one for her too, she was lying on her tummy and sipping the vodka, I put my drink down and lay down next to her. I could smell her hair, the dupatta hadd come off.
So I simply took her hand into mine, she just squeezed it and turned to face me, She had such a beautiful face, deep brown eyes, big eyelashes, perfectly full round lips, my right hand went towards her hair on the back of her ear, and I simply started kneading her earlobes…. she just let out a small hhhhmmmmmmmmm sound, I then lay her down properly and kissed on her forehead, she held onto my tee and gently pulled me closer. I then started the foreplay, I kissed her on her cheeks, bit her earlobes, with my hand on her neck, she just put her arms up above her head, now I began kissing her on her neck and she lay there quivering, and then I kissed her on the lips for the first time I was kissing her, and boy kiss we did ! she was a fantabulous kisser I tell you ! Our lips remained locked around a minute or so, I first bit her lower lip, then circled my tongue on her lower lip, to which she responded by sucking on my tongue, then she put her tounge in my mouth which I gladly svcked on, by this time she was turned on and I was ROCK hard…. her breath was getting heavy. I asked her to sit up and remover her kameez, to which she obliged and took her kameez off in a flash, my hands were already on her tummy below her doods feeling the bare white skin, I took my tee and my jeans off and came around to face her, she was sitting towards the edge of the bed, she just looked up at me and released her doods from the bra…. and I was so turned on only by seeing them that I could have cummed right there on her face, but somehow I held on. she held me by my waist, pulled me closer and let my prick free of its confines, my bick is of average length but fat enough to make it seem large, she immediately started svcking on it, completely deep throating ! and I was in heaven ! I responded by holder her hair and fucking her mouth with deep but quick strokes it was so wild that I almost gagged her ! I then asked her to stop and I shoved her onto the bed, and roughly removed her salwar and panti… she had shaved her pvssy.
I then asked her how did she want it rough or easy, she said I could do her in any way I wish, and this is just what I wanted. I went to work, slowly kissing her feet, while my hands caressing her thighs…. and she was moaning with pleasure…… I gradually came up, kissed the inside of her thighs lifted ler legs in the air, parted them and slowly kissed her shaven pvssy, she gave out another loud moan, I then began teasing her pvssy lips with my tongue, and I inserted one finger in her pvssy and began rubbing it nicely wile still liking her pvssy, she was moaning pretty loud by now, I inserted a second finger and continued what I was doing, she held my head tight and I got even bold and inserted a third finger and really started finger putting her, I could sense her shudder and she gave a loud gasp… I knew she had came, I did not stop at this, I took my fingers out spread her pvssy lips and jabbed my tongue in her pvssy and begain teasing her clitoris, she began pressing my head tighter and tighter towards her pvssy, my hands now went towards her nip-ples and I started pinching them, kneading them…. immediately after a minute or so I could sense her shuddering and gasping loudly, I know she had come again ! she begged me not to stop, I kept my tongue inside her pvssy and continued my tounge fvc-king session, she came again ! so after 3 orgasms I stopped. I got on top of her and smooched her real hard, she responded by holding my kok and guiding it towards her pv-ssy gently rub-bing it against her pv-ssy lips but not inserting it, and I was in no hurry either.
I kept smooching her and then I got down to her doods, she begged me to sv-ck them…. and I was kneading her doods, pressing them gently then increasing my pace, while my tongue was playing with the other nip-ple, I continued sv-cking and biting the nip-ples till she asked me to give them a break as her nip-ples were very sore, I could see it, her areola which was wheatish earlier was now flaming red. Then all of a sudden she grabbed my kok and giuded it to her pvssy and she kept saying that “enter me, enter me right now please !” I immediate buried the head of my kok in her slutty cunt. I then realized that I did not have a con-dom on, she was desperate for my kok to fv-ck her, I told her that I have not put a con-dom on, but she seemed oblivious to what I was saying and she said “forget the condom Rahul, just fvck me, make me your wh-ore” And that did it, I Plunged deep inside her in the first thrust itself, she cried out loud and begged me to go slow, but I wouldn’t listen, I had got a pv-ssy to fv-ck after months!
so I was not gonna stop or slow down… I continued with my hammering, after less than a minute she started enjoying it too and started lifting her hips ! Her face was showing how much she was enjoying it, she kept moaning aah aaah aaaah on every time I plunged into her cunt. I now pulled out and asked her to go on all fours and I got behind her, incidentally the mirror was right in front of us so now we both could see each other fv-cking the daylights out of each other ! I wasted no time in entering her pv-ssy from the back…. she said that this was her favorite position and that got me REALLY going…. I caught her hair with my right hand and was slapping her ss- cheeks with my left and I alternated the process with both hands while still ramming her from behind…. she was now almost shouting with pleasure and she came again for the fourth time now ! I told her that I am very close to coming myself. She asked me to wait and we got back to the missionary position. We both had a pure look of lust in our eyes….. She said that she wanted to see my face when I cvvm.
I said that I wanted to cvvm inside her pv-ssy she said YES ! please do that….. I was in full speed now, ravaging her pv-ssy, Ramming it with full force, and she kept saying in my ear “i am your whore, im your slave, im your slut” again and again…. within a minute I told her that im gonna come… she kept saying yes baby, come, come in my pv-ssy…. and I went felt like a jolt when it happened, my entire body froze as I ejaculated a whole lot of sperm into her beautiful pv-ssy, and I came in spurts, which I do only when I am really really satisfied ! I kept stroking her pv-ssy with my dick even as I was spurting out the last of my cvvm into her, I like the feeling when I fv-ck the pv-ssy just after I have come, as it mlks out all the cvvm !
After the fv-ck, I lay down on top of her, I still hadn’t pulled out…. I told her that she was fv-cking amazing and was really good in bed, to which she just smiled, she said that she likes to have the dick in her pv-ssy after fv-cking. I then pulled out, cleaned myself in the loo and wore the towel as a lungi, she wrapped another towel around her went to the loo to take a pee and came back. Now I poured myself another drink and she also started finishing her drink, now she had finished almost half of the bottle ! I now ordered for food to be sent in and in the mean while we were chatting away. mostly about sax, she then told me that she always had a crush on me but could never tell me about it.I asked her how did she loose her virginity, she said that one day when her parents weren’t at home she had called her ex boyfriend home, and it was their first time alone together and then he forced her into doing it and that’s how she lost her virg-inity. Now that she was single I asked her how did she manage to curb her sa-xual needs ?
she said that she does not have to she has a couple of sx buddies from whom she gets fvcked whenever she wants, and that one of her fvck-buddies is a married man but she didnt care. She also told me that when I had called her on thursday afternoon she was already at her fvck-buddies place and was about to be fvcked by him when I called, this got me turned on even more. We finished another round of drinks and finished the food. As soon as we cleaned up the plates I made her get up from the bed and undid her towel and pulled her close to me and we kissed passionately while my hands were running down her back tickling her spine with my fingers. And the fingers of my other hand were running down the crack of her ss this made her shiver and she thew her head back, I again puller her head towards me, grabbed her ss che-eks with both hands pushing her pe-lvis against my kok and we lip-locked again for around a minute. I then started kissing her neck, her earlobes moving down to her dreasts, I made her lie down on the bed and started making circles around her nip-ples and she started moaning in pleasure as I started pinching the other nip-ple with my finger and I kept alternating from one dreast to the other, I then asked her to hold her doodies together and started titty fv-cking her I put my kok between her doodies and started fv-cking like that, everytime my kok went upwards, she used to stick out her tounge and li-ck it, it was amazing ! I then decided to change position, I lay down on the bed and asked her to ride me, she placed her pv-ssy on the top of my kok and I entered without warning she gasped in pain and pleasure and she began gyrating her ss and started moving up and down, her mouth was wide open all the time, I then guided my hands to her doods and started pinching her nip-ples and watching her doods dangle up and down was just fantastic. I pulled her upper body down towards mine so that her doods could touch my chest and I grabbed her assss and started ramming into her myself, I could feel that I was on the way towards coming, so I pulled out, and asked Priya to lay sideways and I got behind her and lifted her right leg up in the air and guided my kok into her pv-ssy and I asked her to keep her leg in the air with my right hand I grabbed her dooss and began fv-cking her wildly, and this time there was a lot of dir ty talk, which I really really enjoy, I fv-cked her for sometime that way and then pulled out as she was having difficulties keeping the leg in the air for more time.
I then got her on all fours and started fv-cking her again in the front of the mirror, while I was banging her she could not stop moaning aloud, and eventually she came one more time, I kept ramming her, she said that her pv-ssy is sore now and begged me to come, I said im not done with her cunt yet, so she asked me if She can give me blo- wjob instead, to which I readily agreed, I didnt want to tire her out completely as there was plenty of time left to go home. So I pulled out, washed my kok real quick as it was sticky with her pv-ssy juices and my pre-cum, so after washing I rushed back and asked her to kneel on the gound and I got in front of her and she eagerly started kissing my shaft with her lucious, full pink lips and began stroking and fondling my balls, this really gives me a high so I was really enjoying it, I then simply roughly shoved my kok in her mouth and orderd her to deep throat me, she started doing so, while my sv-cking on my tool, she somehow managed to lic-k the top part of my kok !
this was making me go crazy, I then grabbed her by her hair and started fv-cking her mouth, and her hands went down to her doods and she began squeezing her nip-ples, I was really fv-cking her mouth by now, she waned me to pull out so that she can take a quck breather, but I gagged her, I refused and continued fv-cking her mouth, I started shouting that im going to come, the grip of her lips on my kok increased and she started to deep throat me really hard now, I was about to explode, and I held her hair with both hands and roughly and convulsed, and I came in her mouth again in spurts, she didnt pull my kok out, instead she kept sv-cking on it for a good half a minute after I came, she said to me that this was the first time that she had swallowed cum. She had other men coming in her mouth befoe but she never swallowed anybodys cvvm before, I was pleased that I was the first one now ! We then lay down on the bed and slept for a while then we fv-cked twice more before we went home.

No comments: