Rani Chodhri 24 Old Years student of Multan college online datin cute desi girls profiles.

Rani chodhri


Hi Guys I am Rani Chodhri 24 years old from Multan.looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . visit this if you are agree with me. Name: Rani Age: 24 years old City: Multan Country : Pakistan Nationality : Pakistan Gender: Female Education: M.A Religion: Muslim ..Material status : Single .. I am waiting your sincere reply. , I like dating so much, please if any boy want to make friendship with me. i am so lonely girl and bore, i need one honest person for friendship, i like to chat and make date every time, i am hot and sexy belong from a rich family, i did master in Economics and now doing job in Multan below are my complete bio data with email address…. Country : Pakistani Age : 26years Sex : Female Email..
y thankful to the owner of this site.

No comments: