Qusoor Shani 19 Old years from Sharjah Dubai


Dubai cute girls
Hello Guys I’m Qusoor  Shani 19 years old from Sharjah Dubai Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Arabic , English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Sharjah Country:Dubai.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Doctors… Family Status:’7 Members in family, 4 brothers 2 sister.So guys I also want to tell you that we will talk on mobile phone but not on daily bases, when I will free I will call you or send you a text message (sms). I am using Mobil ink mobile phone number so if you also have a Mobilink  mobile phone connection then we can talk for a long time. Nowadays mostly I am free after my study so I want
waste my some time in the friendship. What you say will I be successful to finding an online friend or not?I will choose my best friend from the comments, so guys keep commenting and please don’t post vulgar or adult comments because I don’t like these kind of comments or talk.

No comments: