Kashmala shah 24 Years Old Single From Pakistan online free dating girl


First Name: Kashmala
Last Name: shah
Gender: Female
Religion: Islam
Marital Status: Single
Education: MBA
Address: Lahore
State: Punjab
Country: Pakistan
Email Address: kashmalashah11@yahoo.com


I am recently completed my last semester of MBA and now looking forward to get the job in Lahore. I am good looking, beautiful and charming girl with all the time smile on the face. My body figure is smart and I care to be fit and fine so I take care of my diet very well.

My hobbies are shopping, cooking, reading about Pakistani ,Lahori recipes and listening Pakistani music. I am not yet married and still single, searching for the decent and honest guy for Friendship, dating and long time relationship, he should be carrying, loving, smart and handsome looking guy. I am sharing my mobile number for the dating and partner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes I'm interesting Kashmala my contact 1868-644-1433 or 1868-378-0450