Fariha 20 Years Arabic College Girl Whatsapp Number for Dating



Hello Friends Fariha Badat here 20 years from Dubai, very charming and good looking young College girl having graduated recently. I am here to search for a decent and good looking handsome young boy for friendship and dating as I am still single and do not have any boyfriend.

My hobbies are playing games on Android, Cooking new recipes, Listening Arabic music and Loving pets. interested ones may contact on my whatsapp number given below for friendship and dating and I am also using viber on the same number. My WhatsApp Number:+9428-378 2392

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Fariha,I'm very interesting in having you as my intended wife my contact number is 1868-644-1433 or 1868-378-0450,my email is anandseeraj@yahoo.com or aseeraj56@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi there
WhatsApp contact 00923212666932
You have to contact