Farha Pari 22 years Single want boyfriend for lifetime


Name:             Farha
Nick Name:       Pari
HomeTown       Lahore

Country             Pakistan
Education         B.A 
Age                 22
Status             Single

Introduction about me            
Hello friends, I am Pari from Garden Town Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan, I am a student girl and I want to make new friends for life. So I have decided to make my profile and introduction this website, I have visited this website so many time and enjoyed it, and now I am writing here about myself.

I am Pari from Garden Town Lahore, I am 22 years old and I am a college student, I like fun and enjoyment, I want to make a boyfriend for life time partnership for only fun, I have my own Honda Civic car and I will go with my new friend for walk, parks and cinemas. I don’t care if you are not rich, my need is just sincerity, so if you feel you are a sincere boy then just leave your mobile number in comments below, I will check your facebook profile and contact you by WhatsApp or phone call, I am using WhatsApp, Viber and Line on my mobile so If you are also using WhatsApp, viber or line then you are my prefferd boy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pari I'm from Trinidad & Tobago and I'm interesting .

Unknown said...

Hello u my girlfriend please contact me 01955448209 email address. nahidhossain679@gmail.com.com

Unknown said...

Hi pari I am also Lahore plz contact me 03097974687

Unknown said...

Any girl for real friendship contact me 03097974687

Unknown said...

Hi pari contect me 03014818267

Unknown said...

I m Jamshed agr dosti krni hai to es number par msg y call kro03006778838

Anonymous said...

Contact me conversationleaks@gmail.com