Naheed Gul 21 old years from Queta want a good chat friend online.



Hello friends I am Naheed gul from Queta “Pakistan”, want online friendship, looking a well educated and sincere person, which must be appreciate other’s feelings and belong to the good family. Join me through my page and send me your full detail with your whole of those data which is related to your personal life. I am waiting for your reply and bio data. If you are belong to the same country you can also contact me on my cell number. First visit my bio data which i have given on next page read all of my data and suggest me what you feel about me?. Don’t miss to send me your nice comments and suggestion.
Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Piston, English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Queta Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Doctors… Family Status:5 Members in family, 1 brothers 1 sister.

No comments: