Sehrish Gul 25 Old Years From Queta Online dating cute desi girls profile


First Name Sehrish Last Name Gul Age 25 Years Old From Queta  Pakistan.Now I am going to tell you about her that her name is Sehrish, Sehrish is very beautiful girls as you see her photo, she recently completed her studies from Lahore University and now days she is free and nothing to do therefore she wanted to make some good friends on the internet. If there is anyone who want to friendship with her then you can contact her through our site by typing your number in the below comment box.I agreed to friendship with Lahore boys and girls also because they are near to me and my city; I am a student of B.Com in a government college of Sahiwal. I will not tell you my age because I want that you guess my age so guys look my picture in this page and tell me that how old I am, you can give your answer in the comments box below. I will choose my best friend from the comments, so guys keep commenting and please don’t post vulgar or adult comments because I don’t like these kind of comments or talk.So guys I also want to tell you that we will talk on mobile phone but not on daily bases, when I will free I will call you or send you a text message (sms). I am using Zong mobile phone number so if you also have a Zong mobile phone connection then we can talk for a long time. Nowadays mostly I am free after my study so I want waste my some time in the friendship. What you say will I be successful to finding an online friend or not?