Mehnaaz Gul 21 Old Years student of Lahore collge



Salam. My Name is Mehnaaz Gul 21 years old from Lahore Pakistan. Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Lahore Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Doctors… Family Status:5 Members in family, 1 brothers 2 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life – a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me – ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life. I decided to start a profile here because in my life does not have enough time to look for my second half, but it does not mean that I do not want to find her. Besides the Internet – a great means to start discovering with interesting person.

No comments: