Sehrish Tabish 24 Old Years student of sindh university Hyderabad waiting a good aducat life partners.



Hi friends We are Sehrish Tabish Age 24 years old from sindh university Hyderabad sindh . Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Sindhi Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Hyderabad Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Doctors… Family Status:’7 Members in family, 2 brothers 3 sister.We are quiet, sweet girls. His life – a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me – ordinary things. But we do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life. I decided to start a profile here because in my life does not have enough time to look for my second half, but it does not mean that I do not want to find her. Besides the Internet – a great means to start discovering with interesting person. She takes part in sports as well as gives enough time to books. Medical Student girl from Pakistan is working hard to fulfill her dream. Girls from Pakistan are giving tough time to boys in each and every field of their life.

No comments: