Farzana Jamal 21 Old years student Leyari girls college Karachi

 

Hi Friends Im Farzana Jamal Baloch 21 Old years from Leyari Karachi. Religion:Muslim.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Urdu, English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Karachi Country:Pakistan.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Doctors… Family Status:7 Members in family, 2 brothers 2 sister.So guys I also want to tell you that we will talk on mobile phone but not on daily bases, when I will free I will call you or send you a text message (sms). I am using Zong mobile phone number so if you also have a Zong mobile phone connection then we can talk for a long time. Nowadays mostly I am free after my study so I want waste my some time in the friendship. What you say will I be successful to finding an online friend or not?

No comments: