Mahi Akhter 23 Old Years Student from Karachi online Dating Cute Desi Girls Profiles.


Salam;; My Name.. Mahi Akhter Age 23 Years Old From Karachi Difens Benglo  N=#5 Pakistan.looking for decent friend must be well educated and decent friend. I have upload my bio data on my page with real profile picture . visit this if you are agree with me. Name: Mahi Akhter Age: 23 years old City: Karachi Country : Pakistan Nationality : Pakistan Gender: Female Education: M.A Religion: Muslim ..Material status : Single .. I am waiting your sincere reply. I like dating so much, please if any boy want to make friendship with me. i am so lonely girl and bore, i need one honest person for friendship, i like to chat and make date every time, i am hot and sexy belong from a rich family, i did master in Economics and now doing job in Karachi below are my complete bio data with email address…. Country : Pakistani Age : 23years Sex : Female Email..
y thankful to the owner of this site.The people of this city (Karachi) are very intelligent, wise and cooperative. They help each other when they need help or in difficult. I am telling you (Second author) of Date With Hot Babies about the girls of Karachi. Nowadays the girls of Karachi are just look likes western and modern and more fashionable and stylish as well as board minded also and hot and sexy too. They don’t feel any shy to have trips and picnics with friends….

No comments: