Zeman Khan 21 Old Years sadar Karachi sindh online dating cute desi girls profiles


Hi Friends”’ I’m Zeman Khan 21 years old from sadar karachi . Nationality : Pakistan Gender: Female Education: B.A Religion: Muslim ..Material status : Single .. I am waiting your sincere reply.The people of this city (Karachi) are very intelligent, wise and cooperative. They help each other when they need help or in difficult. I am telling you (Second author) of Date With Hot Babies about the girls of Karachi. Nowadays the girls of Karachi are just look likes western and modern and more fashionable and stylish as well as board minded also and hot and sexy too. They don’t feel any shy to have trips and picnics with friends….So guys I also want to tell you that we will talk on mobile phone but not on daily bases, when I will free I will call you or send you a text message (sms). I am using Zong mobile phone number so if you also have a Zong mobile phone connection then we can talk for a long time. Nowadays mostly I am free after my study so I want waste my some time in the friendship. What you say will I be successful to finding an online friend or not?

1 comment:

MMK F said...

call me at 03111211985