Uroshi Patel 23 Old Years student of Mumbai college online dating cute desi girls profiles.


Hi Friends I’m Uroshi Patel 23 Years old from Mumbai . Religion:Hindu.. Marital Status:Singles … Language:Hindi Punjabi, English .. Occupation: Student … City/State: Mumbai Country:India.. Future Plans: Wants to be a good” Actress… Family Status:’7 Members in family, 2 brothers 3 sister.I am quiet, sweet girl. My life – a series of interesting and diverse events that will be true for some adventure, and for me – ordinary things. But I do not have enough warmth of a loved one with whom I share my life. I decided to start a profile here because in my life does not have enough time to look for my second half, but it does not mean that I do not want to find her. Besides the Internet – a great means to start discovering with interesting person.

No comments: