Haseena Shaikh 23 Old Years student B-com Lahore Heera Mandi street#2 By Pass Pakistan.



Hi Guys I’m Haseena Shaikh Age 23  Years old from Heera Mandi Lahore
Now I am going to tell you about her that her name is Haseena Shaikh is very beautiful girls as you see her photo, she recently completed her studies from Lahore University and now days she is free and nothing to do therefore she wanted to make some good friends on the internet. If there is anyone who want to friendship with her then you can contact her through our site by typing your number in the below comment box.
is very beautiful girls as you see her photo, she recently completed her studies from Lahore University and now days she is free and nothing to do therefore she wanted to make some good friends on the internet. If there is anyone who want to friendship with her then you can contact her through our site by typing your number in the below comment box.So guys I also want to tell you that we will talk on mobile phone but not on daily bases, when I will free I will call you or send you a text message (sms). I am using Zong mobile phone number so if you also have a Zong mobile phone connection then we can talk for a long time. Nowadays mostly I am free after my study so I want waste my some time in the friendship. What you say will I be successful to finding an online friend or not?

No comments: